a good day
The Happiness Reset: FOR WORK
You know those days when you wake up
on the right side of the bed?
A glorious morning when your eyes blink open before the alarm bell brings you sharply into reality. Getting ready for work flows seamlessly, with everything in order and no rushing to arrive at work on time. There’s a spring in your step, a seat on the tube and a coffee in your hand.
It’s going to be a good day.
Lydia is inspirational and intuitive, but also very practical. She has a natural gift to unlock your happiest self!
– Lorraine Heggessey
EMPOWER EMPLOYEES TO OWN THEIR HAPPINESS
The Happiness Reset: For Work has been formed from hundreds of hours experience coaching professionals who feel unhappy at work. What Lydia Kimmerling (founder and programme creator) discovered from ten years of listening to professionals who felt unfulfilled, unmotivated and uninspired by their work, is that once her clients learned how to feel happier, the idea of changing their career became less important – they no longer felt stuck. In fact, 70% of her clients stayed exactly where they were, with many of them being offered a promotion, which they attributed to feeling happier.
Shawn Anchor, author of The Happiness Advantage, has found that the brain works much better when a person is feeling positive. At those times, individuals tend to be more creative and better at solving problems
I was a typical 30 something with everything I thought I wanted but still felt like something was missing. I liked my job but I just wasn’t feeling my happiest. I always thought that I needed to have some big life changing dream that I needed to chase in order to find true happiness. I spent so much time worrying about being all the things ‘people’ expected me to be.
Once I started just being true to myself instead of other people, I automatically became the person I had always tried so hard to be. Confident, successful and fun. It really was life changing. I found a new lease of love for my work and I was offered the promotion of my dreams. Of course, there are still the odd bad days, but now I know how to rise above them and not think that I have to do something else or be someone else to feel happier.
– ALICIA FREIMUTH
Our six step process uncovers the common fears, worries and doubts that cause us to feel stuck in work and life and how to recognise, breakthrough and overcome them – gradually moving participants closer to a new level of happiness, resulting in more joy, engagement and motivation, with you.
STEP 1: Vision
By completing step 1, participants will be inspired to become a visionary for themselves at work. By visualising themselves as their best self, on their ideal day at work, they’ll uncover the thoughts, emotions and beliefs that they have limiting them from being this version of themselves, daily.
STEP 2: Accept
By completing step 2, participants will be inspired to improve the relationship that they have with themselves by learning how to shift from being their worst critic to becoming their biggest fan. This step improves self-acceptance and self-worth, resulting in a greater sense of responsibility for one’s happiness.
STEP 3: Believe
By completing step 3, participants will be inspired to master their minds by learning how to shift their perspective whenever work (or life) becomes tough. Our 5-step belief breaker transforms the way that they think, showing participants how to make their desired outcome a reality.
STEP 4: Empower
By completing step 4, participants will be inspired to take control of what’s draining their energy and preventing them from fulfilling their potential at work. This step teaches the power of choice and how to create a sense of freedom by making better choices.
STEP 5: Change
By completing step 5, participants will be inspired to take motivated action by overcoming the fear of failure and not being good enough. This step teaches them how to overcome procrastination by breaking down big goals and creating success, one step at a time.
STEP 6: Trust
By completing step 6, participants will be inspired to trust themselves and listen to their gut. They’ll learn how to be more mindful, letting go of worries and doubts about the future, to be happy in the now.
WE PARTNER WITH YOU ON EMPLOYEE HAPPINESS
Our workplace training programme is for forward-thinking companies who want to have happy employees and believe in the human value of business. Maybe your company continuously works to put employee happiness first or it’s recently become a focus for the company. We’re not here to convince you that it’s important, you already know that. Each company is unique, just as every employee is, which is why we want to partner with you on nurturing a happier company, driving better results.
- Turn stress into something they can use positively
- Focus on the present, so that they can be more in control of their thoughts
- Stop creating “What if?” scenarios and be comfortable in the unknown
- Know when and how to switch off, relax and re-energise
- Be more adaptable and resilient in stressful situations
- Use the power of breath to quickly find their calm
- Recognise when they are approaching burn out and have practical steps to avoid it
- Prioritise balance and wellbeing to perform their best at work
- Declutter their life at home and work to make mental and emotional space
- Uncover and pursue feel good factors in and out of work
- Feel motivated about healthy eating and exercising to maintain a positive mindset
- Be engaged in their work even when they are off the clock
- Find the drive to get back on track after a difficult period at work
- Be able to align their values to the company’s values so that they can live out its purpose
- Find meaning in their daily work in order to be fully engaged
- Use purpose to make decisions and to feel more valued
- Know why they are coming to work and why their work matters
- Know how their work aligns with their personal values and aspirations
- Know how as an individual they make a difference in the organisation and beyond
- Create new positive beliefs surrounding work that untie feelings of being trapped
- Disengage from false work culture presumptions and engage with the company’s true culture
- Uncover their values, so that they know how to find and connect to them at work
- Be more creative so that they confidently contribute exciting new ideas
- Become a visionary who leads from their heart
- Find their voice in difficult situations so that they can speak up
- Ignite their entrepreneurial spirit and use it to benefit the company
- Shift negative habits that hold them back from fulfilling their potential at work
- Create a good relationship with time so that they can stop chasing their tail and be more efficient
- Be connected to their most empowered choice for working so that they always feel in control
- Uncover situations and working relationships that feel stuck and move forward
HAPPY EMPLOYEES, HAPPY WORKPLACE
There are three ways you can find out more.
Choose the option below that works best for you
Don’t leave without checking out our school project that involves you. Every company who takes the programme gets to nominate up to six schools in their area where we will deliver a happiness talk for free.
INSPIRE HAPPINESS IN YOUR COMPANY
We Will Show You How